Navigation signal light VIJA-370
- Solar panels, batteries, electrical circuits … are packed in a closed block, difficult to break, good impact of nature …
- Fully automated operation:
- Automatically turn off when it’s morning, open when it’s dark.
- Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
- Automatically generates warning signals when the battery is weak.
- Automatically turn off after 18 hours of storage and automatically operate when installed.
- Automatically works with pre-installed mode after replacing the battery.
- With 209 flash modes, remote control allows each product to meet 209 uses.
- Allows changing light intensity, flash mode, toggle threshold … allowing the use of products in a flexible and multi-functional way.
- The life of the device is very long because it allows easy replacement of batteries.
Trademark registration and quality:
- VIJALight and the logo are trademarks granted the Certificate of Trademark Registration by the Intellectual Property Department: 95292.
- VIJALight products are manufactured according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality standards.
- VIJAlight products are tested and certified by the Technical Center, General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality Standards: water resistant capability meets IP68 standards, operating at temperature ranges from -40 o C to +80 o C, meeting European standard EN 60945: 2002.
- Maritime traffic signal.
- Signal inland waterway traffic in areas with less sunlight or more coal dust, stone or obscured.
- Obstacle signs and works at sea such as: aquaculture areas, oil and gas exploration and exploitation areas …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been installed at the navigable channels: Thuan An, Cam Pha Port, Cam Pha Cement, Nghi Son Cement, Tuan Chau – Cat Ba tourist route, breakwater of Tien Sa and Cam Nhuong Port …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been exported to: Netherland, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, India, Lebanon, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada …
- Remote range: 5.5 ÷ 7.4Km (3 ÷ 4 hours).
- Lithium LiFePO4 battery: 15Ah.
- Self-running time: 25 days without sunshine.
- Solar battery capacity: 9.6W.
- 267 flashing modes, meeting the National Technical Standard for Vietnam Maritime Signal QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA standards.
- Signal color: available in all colors: Green, blue, red, yellow and white.
- Lamps meet National Technical Standards on Vietnam Maritime Signage QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA International Signal and Lighthouse Management Organizations Organization
Navigation Lanterns Type 500NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Solar Lantern Vija 218NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Marine navigation stern light for small shipNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
CXH-4P LED NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS