Navigation signal light VIJA-370
- Solar panels, batteries, electrical circuits … are packed in a closed block, difficult to break, good impact of nature …
- Fully automated operation:
- Automatically turn off when it’s morning, open when it’s dark.
- Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
- Automatically generates warning signals when the battery is weak.
- Automatically turn off after 18 hours of storage and automatically operate when installed.
- Automatically works with pre-installed mode after replacing the battery.
- With 209 flash modes, remote control allows each product to meet 209 uses.
- Allows changing light intensity, flash mode, toggle threshold … allowing the use of products in a flexible and multi-functional way.
- The life of the device is very long because it allows easy replacement of batteries.
Trademark registration and quality:
- VIJALight and the logo are trademarks granted the Certificate of Trademark Registration by the Intellectual Property Department: 95292.
- VIJALight products are manufactured according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality standards.
- VIJAlight products are tested and certified by the Technical Center, General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality Standards: water resistant capability meets IP68 standards, operating at temperature ranges from -40 o C to +80 o C, meeting European standard EN 60945: 2002.
- Maritime traffic signal.
- Signal inland waterway traffic in areas with less sunlight or more coal dust, stone or obscured.
- Obstacle signs and works at sea such as: aquaculture areas, oil and gas exploration and exploitation areas …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been installed at the navigable channels: Thuan An, Cam Pha Port, Cam Pha Cement, Nghi Son Cement, Tuan Chau – Cat Ba tourist route, breakwater of Tien Sa and Cam Nhuong Port …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been exported to: Netherland, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, India, Lebanon, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada …
- Remote range: 5.5 ÷ 7.4Km (3 ÷ 4 hours).
- Lithium LiFePO4 battery: 15Ah.
- Self-running time: 25 days without sunshine.
- Solar battery capacity: 9.6W.
- 267 flashing modes, meeting the National Technical Standard for Vietnam Maritime Signal QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA standards.
- Signal color: available in all colors: Green, blue, red, yellow and white.
- Lamps meet National Technical Standards on Vietnam Maritime Signage QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA International Signal and Lighthouse Management Organizations Organization
Double deck marine navigation lightsNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
CXH 5-2 marine durable headlightNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Marine Navigation Signal LightNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
CXH-4P LED NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS