FGQ1265-LED Maintenance-free Energy-saving Explosion-proof Linear Light
I. Product Features
1. The explosion-proof type of this lamp is flame-proof or dust explosion proof, suitable for gas or dust explosion hazards
2. The light is mainly composed of an explosion-proof light source cavity, an electrical cavity and a mounting bracket.
3. The flame-proof light source cavity and electrical cavity are composed of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles and aluminum alloy die-casting end caps.
The surface of the aluminum alloy profile is anodized, and the outer surface of the end cap is sprayed with polyester powder.
4. The light adopts toughened glass translucent board, which has high strength and good impact resistance.
5. The light has the advantages of compact structure, simple shape, multiple power options, small size, corrosion resistance, high light efficiency, safety and reliability.
6. The LED driver has a wide range of voltage applications, with constant current output, stable performance and complete functions.
7. The light is equipped with rotating brackets, the bracket span can be adjusted at will, and the installation method is various. It is suitable for pipe hanging, ceiling, wall or vertical pole installation (see installation diagram).
8. The light has two forms: ordinary type and emergency type. When the power supply network suddenly fails and the normal lighting stops, the emergency type light can automatically switch to the emergency lighting state in an instant. When in the emergency lighting state, the operating power is reduced, and the emergency time is greater than or equal to 90 minutes.
9. This light is suitable for LED light source. The light source has the advantages of energy saving, long service life, high luminous efficiency, and good shock resistance. It is maintenance-free for long-term use. The light can be used in a vibration environment if with shockproof treatment.f (if the user has requirement for shock resistance, please specify when ordering).
II. Scope of application
Suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 which containing explosive gas or steam whose temperature group is T1~T6 and Zone 21 and Zone 22 which are combustible dust environments in where the minimum ignition temperature of a certain thickness of dust layer is higher than specified.