Marine signal light VIJA-412
- Solar panels, batteries, electrical circuits … are packed in a closed block, difficult to break, good impact of nature …
- Fully automated operation:
- Automatically turn off when it’s morning, open when it’s dark.
- Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
- Automatically generates warning signals when the battery is weak.
- Automatically turn off after 18 hours of storage and automatically operate when installed.
- Automatically works with pre-installed mode after replacing the battery.
- With 209 flash modes, remote control allows each product to meet 209 uses.
- Allows changing light intensity, flash mode, toggle threshold … allowing the use of products in a flexible and multi-functional way.
- The life of the device is very long thanks to the ability to replace batteries easily.
Trademark registration and quality:
- VIJALight and the logo are trademarks granted the Certificate of Trademark Registration by the Intellectual Property Department: 95292.
- VIJALight products are manufactured according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality standards.
- VIJAlight products are tested and certified by the Technical Center, General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality Standards: water resistance ability meets IP68 standards, operating in the temperature range from -40 o C to +80 o C, meeting European standard EN 60945: 2002.
- Maritime signpost.
- Maritime traffic signs in places with less sunshine or more coal dust, stone or obscured by the sun
- Obstacle signs and works at sea such as: aquaculture areas, oil and gas exploration and exploitation areas …
- Signaling aviation obstacles for antenna poles, high voltage electric poles, high-rise buildings, television towers …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been installed at the navigable channels: Thuan An, Cam Pha Port, Cam Pha Cement, Nghi Son Cement, Tuan Chau – Cat Ba tourist route, breakwater of Tien Sa and Cam Nhuong Port …
- VIJAlight signal lights have been exported to: Netherland, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, India, Lebanon, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United States of America (USA) ), United Kingdom (UK), Canada …
- The distance is up to 9.26 Km (> 5 knots).
- Lithium LiFePO4 battery: 30Ah.
- Self-running time: 25 days without sunshine.
- Solar battery capacity: 17.2W.
- More than 200 lightning modes, meeting the National Technical Standards for Vietnam Maritime Signal QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA standards.
- Signal color: available in all colors: Green, blue, red, yellow and white.
- Lamps meet National Technical Standards on Vietnam Maritime Signage QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA International Signal and Lighthouse Management Organizations Organization