● Extremely energy efficient. MFL 1 series delivers 5,200 lumens at 56W. They consume significantly less energy than traditional halogen and HID lightings to drastically reduce electricity costs and lifetime cost of ownership, thus ensuring a fast ROI.
● Superior thermal management with rapid heat dissipation design to prolong lamp life and optimise lumens output.
● Designed with reliable AC driver on board to enhance long term durability.
● LED technology has no filaments to break, making the floodlight more shock- and vibration resistant than traditional lighting.
● Ultra-long service life of 100,000 hours at 50°C (Ta). This means the LED floodlights are maintenance-free for many years, offering you further savings on maintenance costs. Being maintenance-free is also a crucial advantage for installations at hard-to-reach locations.
● Triac dimming compatible. (220V-240V AC & 100V-120V AC models only)
● Ingress protection rating of IP66.
● Interchangeable modules.
● Compact and lightweight.
● Safety, EMC and IEC compliance