Solar Lantern Vija 218
- Solar panels, batteries, electrical circuits … are packed in a closed block, difficult to break, good impact of nature …
- Fully automated operation:
- Automatically turn off when it is bright, active when it is dark.
- Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
- Automatically generates warning signals when the battery is weak.
- Automatically turn off after 18 hours of storage and automatically operate when installed.
- Automatically works with pre-installed mode after replacing the battery.
- Allows changing light intensity, flash mode, toggle threshold … allowing the use of products in a flexible and multi-functional way.
- The life of the device is very long thanks to the ability to replace batteries easily
Trademark registration and quality:
- VIJALight and the logo are trademarks granted the Certificate of Trademark Registration by the Intellectual Property Department: 95292.
- VIJALight products are manufactured according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality standards.
- VIJAlight products are tested and certified by the Technical Center, General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality: water resistance ability meets IP68 standards, operating in the temperature range from -40 o C to +80 o C, meeting European standard EN 60945: 2002.
- Signaling aviation obstacles for antenna poles, high voltage electric poles, high-rise buildings, television towers …
- Obstacle signs, river crossing works, works on rivers and seas such as oil and gas exploration and exploitation areas …
- VIJA-218 meets the technical requirements of aviation obstacle warning lights – Low intensity – Class A, B, C, D according to Decree 20/2009 / ND-CP and International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO (Low – intensity, Type A, B, C, D)
- VIJAlight signal lights have been exported to: Netherland, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, India, Lebanon, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United States of America (USA) ), United Kingdom (UK), Canada …
- Light effect range:> 3.7Km.
- LiFePO4 battery: 6Ah.
- Self-running time: 25 days without sunshine.
- Solar battery capacity: 1.8W.
- Flash mode: 267 red flashing mode meets the technical standards of ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization, installed and changed by remote control during use.
- Lamps meet National Technical Standards on Vietnam Maritime Signage QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA International Signal and Lighthouse Management Organizations Organization
Categories: NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS, Vija
Double deck marine navigation lightsNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
CXH17 Marine navigation flag lightNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Navigation Lanterns Type 500NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Lifeboat indication light BSW9812NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS