Solar Lantern Vija 218
- Solar panels, batteries, electrical circuits … are packed in a closed block, difficult to break, good impact of nature …
- Fully automated operation:
- Automatically turn off when it is bright, active when it is dark.
- Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
- Automatically generates warning signals when the battery is weak.
- Automatically turn off after 18 hours of storage and automatically operate when installed.
- Automatically works with pre-installed mode after replacing the battery.
- Allows changing light intensity, flash mode, toggle threshold … allowing the use of products in a flexible and multi-functional way.
- The life of the device is very long thanks to the ability to replace batteries easily
Trademark registration and quality:
- VIJALight and the logo are trademarks granted the Certificate of Trademark Registration by the Intellectual Property Department: 95292.
- VIJALight products are manufactured according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality standards.
- VIJAlight products are tested and certified by the Technical Center, General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality: water resistance ability meets IP68 standards, operating in the temperature range from -40 o C to +80 o C, meeting European standard EN 60945: 2002.
- Signaling aviation obstacles for antenna poles, high voltage electric poles, high-rise buildings, television towers …
- Obstacle signs, river crossing works, works on rivers and seas such as oil and gas exploration and exploitation areas …
- VIJA-218 meets the technical requirements of aviation obstacle warning lights – Low intensity – Class A, B, C, D according to Decree 20/2009 / ND-CP and International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO (Low – intensity, Type A, B, C, D)
- VIJAlight signal lights have been exported to: Netherland, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, India, Lebanon, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United States of America (USA) ), United Kingdom (UK), Canada …
- Light effect range:> 3.7Km.
- LiFePO4 battery: 6Ah.
- Self-running time: 25 days without sunshine.
- Solar battery capacity: 1.8W.
- Flash mode: 267 red flashing mode meets the technical standards of ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization, installed and changed by remote control during use.
- Lamps meet National Technical Standards on Vietnam Maritime Signage QCVN 20: 2010 / BGTVT and IALA International Signal and Lighthouse Management Organizations Organization
220V E27 Brass & PC Marine Pendant Navigation Signal All-round LightNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Double deck marine navigation lightsNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
CXH 5-2 marine durable headlightNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS
Portable Low-intensity Type B Solar Aviation OB Light GS-MS/BNAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHTS AND SOLAR LANTERNS